Dharma teaches with a sense of humor and depth. Much effort and focus in practice, lies on gaining awareness of healthy alignment and practicing with comfort and joy, while cultivation your personal creative expression.
CLASS PACKS CORPORATE HAPPENINGS PRIVATE LESSONS PHILOSOPHY & STUDIES YOGI GUIDELINES ⥥
Fall 2018 Registration open!
» Tuesdays Deep Peace Restorare & Relax – Welcome to a gentle and nourishing practice where we keep close to the earth and the breath.
» Wednesday Creative Movement – Flow, Unwind Explore
» Thursdays Yoga & dharma – The Yogi Scientist Course – an exploration of the inner landscape.
» Friday After Work – Every other friday starting september 14.
» Pay it forward– Offer others the opportunity to practice Yoga with Dharma.
Class packs and prices
Put ten or five classes in your pocket and decide when to practice! If you can’t choose one course or you’re simply unable to commit to a specific time every week, this will give you the opportunity to arrange your schedule of practice as you wish throughout the whole term.
Yoga & Dharma – inner alignment is a closed course. You may not use your class packs on these courses.
Singel class: 220 sek, 150 sek for Dharma yogis.
Price: 1500 sek for ten classes (1000 sek for Dharma yogis on a course)
Price for five classes: 850 sek (550 sek for Dharma yogis on a course)
(Class packs are personal and can be used during three months from date of purchase, and to the 21st of june at the latest).
» 15 september Västserås Kultur fest 2018 – a day and night full of the arts! Even on the Dharma Loft!
» Book a workshop – Would you like to have Dharmayoga come to your studio? Connect with Alexandra and arrange for a workshop or inspirational class in your city!
Dharma Supports A Thriving Wild Life
Dharma – philosophy and studies
» Dharma Talks – An invitation to open your mind and cultivate awareness. An inner investigation for the brave och curious.
» In the workings! Kitchen conversations.
Corporate classes and courses!
Corporations and Movement studios in Sweden and around the world! Dharma will come share wisdom, yoga and the philosophy of movement with you and your peeps! Connect for bookings and information.
» Private lessons These classes are designed for your individual needs in your yoga practice.
Yogi Guidelines & Information
For you and your sangha
Sangha is sanskrit for community, togetherness. The foundations of a sangha are respect and love.
Listed below are a few guidelines Dharma wishes we yogis follow together.
- Be on time for class. The doors close at the start of class and are locked automatically.
- The door is opened 15 minutes prior to class.
- Please come clean, do not use perfume to class, considering eventual allergies amongst your yogi friends in class. If you are around animals, pleases change to clean washed clothing before class also due to allergies.
- Bags, clothing and other belongings are to be placed in changing areas, away from the mats.
- Avoid eating any larger meals at least two hour prior to class.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows free movement.
- Be welcome to bring a bottle of water, or thermos with tee or warm water to keep warm after class.
- Please put your cellphone on silent mode without vibration signal.
- Join in with an open heart, and open mind.
Your booking is valid when payment has been received.
Refund & cancellation policy:
Cancellation later than the registration deadline and before the first day of the course will be refunded 50% of the course fee. Cancellation after the start of the course will not be refunded.
No refund on singel classes and drop-ins.
Please bring your yoga mat! Look here for more practical information.
Drop-in thursdays and sundas depending. Contact Alexandra for more info.
Drop-in price 220 sek.