Peeps! This page is being rearranged to better fit our purposes and your needs. Please excuse the mess! We’ll be all neatly sorted shortly.
Dharma teaches with a sense of humor and depth. Much effort and focus in practice, lies on gaining awareness of a healthy alignment and practicing with comfort and joy, while cultivation your personal creative expression.
CORPORATE HAPPENINGS PRIVATE LESSONS PHILOSOPHY & STUDIES YOGI GUIDELINES ⥥
Fall of 2019 starts september 5
» Thursdays Yoga & dharma – The Yogi Scientist Course – an exploration of the inner landscape.
» Pay it forward– Offer others the opportunity to practice Yoga with Dharma.
Private lessons & Coaching
» Private lessons These classes are designed for your individual needs in your yoga practice.
Share your practice – a private session for you and a friend!
» 14 september – Västerås Culture Festival – When the arts are released to the people
» 22 september Partner up! Share your practice – Yogansa, Stockholm
» October 5 Master Class – Free your Flow – Utopia Yoga Studios, Västerås
» 26 October Empowerment & creativity through movement -for WOMEN – Yogansa, Stockholm
» November 22 Partner Up! Share your practice workshop – Little Peace Stockholm
» Book a workshop – Would you like to have Dharmayoga come to your studio? Connect with Alexandra and arrange for a workshop or inspirational class in your city!
Corporate classes and courses!
Corporations and Movement studios in Sweden and around the world! Dharma will come share wisdom, yoga and the philosophy of movement with you and your peeps! Connect for bookings and information.
Yogi Guidelines & Information
For you and your sangha
Sangha is sanskrit for community, togetherness. The foundations of a sangha are respect and love.
Listed below are a few guidelines Dharma wishes we yogis follow together.
- Be on time for class. The doors close at the start of class and are locked automatically.
- The door is opened 15 minutes prior to class.
- Please come clean, do not use perfume to class, considering eventual allergies amongst your yogi friends in class. If you are around animals, pleases change to clean washed clothing before class also due to allergies.
- Bags, clothing and other belongings are to be placed in changing areas, away from the mats.
- Avoid eating any larger meals at least two hour prior to class.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows free movement.
- Be welcome to bring a bottle of water, or thermos with tee or warm water to keep warm after class.
- Please put your cellphone on silent mode without vibration signal.
- Join in with an open heart, and open mind.
Your booking is valid when payment has been received.
Refund & cancellation policy:
Cancellation later than the registration deadline and before the first day of the course will be refunded 50% of the course fee. Cancellation after the start of the course will not be refunded.
No refund on singel classes and drop-ins.
Please bring your yoga mat! Look here for more practical information.
Drop-in thursdays and sundas depending. Contact Alexandra for more info.
Drop-in price 220 sek.